Rewards Plus Checking
Rewards Plus Checking makes it simple to keep your family ﬁnances safer and take advantage of smart discounts on ﬁnancial services.
- 15% Discount on safe deposit boxes (Based on Availability)
- $25.00 Discount on Consumer Loan Fees (Per Application)
- Competitive interest payouts
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking*
- Instant Issue Visa® debit card
- Access to overdraft protection**
- ATM Fee Refunds
- IDProtect® Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service (see information below)
- Cellular Telephone Protection (see information below)
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit File Monitoring3 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (Registration/activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation may be required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Click here to watch Identity Theft Prevention Video
Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first three phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account)
A $4.95 monthly service charge will apply.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
**Subject to credit approval.
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certi?cate of insurance.
3Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank Affiliate.